- Give attention to Muslim, Hindu and Buddhist blocs around the earth. Strategies in the areas of the world with the least kingdom witness, so that there would be no exception to Jesus being exalted among all nations.
- Partner with national evangelists and church planters. These are in India, Nepal and East Asia as well as Francophone Africa.
- Understanding God’s heart for the poor, we choose to partner with those in sustainable community development and in relief for victims of war, famine, and natural disaster. We promote ongoing development projects in Haiti and Central African Republic, and recent disaster relief through our Asian partners after Nepal’s earthquake in April 2015.
- The FULANI. The church’s adopted people group focus since 2001: The largest unreached semi-nomadic people group in the world.
- Long-term missionary support for those working among them.
- Short term mission teams in 2008 and 2010 for Children’s ministry, medical outreach, construction, micro-enterprise, and training in Burkina Faso, West Africa. Preparations for a third team are under way.
- A Fulani leader and his wife have both visited the church and spent weeks with our congregation in 2014 at our World Outreach Week.
- Supporting a partnership with a Fulani bible training center and pastors conference center.
- Providing famine relief grain and development resources for Fulani villages
“The Fulani Church has grown from a handful of widely scattered believers to a solid base of widely scattered growing fellowships with 12 trained couples to lead them,” writes a missionary, summing up the last 40 years.
- Short-Term Missions. We organize and promote participation in cross-cultural missions in Haiti, Jordan, India, Burkina Faso, Latin America, and other places.
- Developing and sending cross-cultural workers from our congregation.